Welcome To Manapogo Park
We are CLOSED for the season!!
Hope to see everyone again in 2015!!!
Please Check out our Activities Page in January
to plan your summer vacations for 2015
Manapogo Park is a beautiful family RV campgound located in the Northeast corner of Indiana — making it easily accessible from Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois. If you are on you way across the country, our park is a great place to spend the night. Manapogo Park has large, spacious sites. Whether you have a pop-up or a 35-foot camper, we have a site that will fit your equipment. Each weekend we plan events like dances, pot lucks, and sporting tournaments to help make your stay a little more fun. We are proud of our Woodall's four star rating.
Features at a glance
We think we have a lot to offer. Have a look for yourself:
- Wooded Campsites with Picnic Tables, Fire Rings, and Electric, Water, and Sewer hook-ups
- Camping Cabins
- Some 50 Amp Sites Available
- Tent camping (limited primitive sites)
- Seasonal Sites
- 425-acre lake
- Large, Beautiful Beach
- Boating, Fishing, and Water Skiing
- Boat Rentals (fishing boats, canoes, paddle boats, marina gas, and oil)
- Camp Store (ice, firewood, LP gas refill, bait, fishing licenses, and groceries)
- Laundromat, Restrooms, and Showers
- Fenced Playground
- Basketball, Volleyball, and Horseshoe courts
- Baseball Diamond
- Enclosed Pavilion
- Planned Activities
- Church Services (catholic)
- Security Gate
- Golf courses in the area
- Shipshewana flea market (35 minutes away)
- Outlet Malls (10 minutes away)
- Wireless Internet
We have both non-sewer and sewer sites available for seasonal camping this season. If you want to just turn a key and be ready for a great summer come check out our park. Feel free to give us a call or email us with any quetions. Your RV must be 15 years old or newer.
How to Become a Seasonal Camper
There are a couple different ways to become a seasonal camper at Manapogo Park. If a seasonal site becomes available during the camping season simply apply for the site. Sometimes a seasonal camper will sell their RV and their rights to the site for the remainder of the year. In either of these cases, you will be assured a seasonal site in our campground, but not necessarily the same site. At the end of the year, these newly occupied sites will go up for bid. The seasonal bidder with the highest seniority will get the site. Some years see a lot of bidding activity while other years pass without a single bid. If you have any questions, drop us an email at email@example.com.